Why waste your time chasing debts? Leave your debts to Honey Trap Gambia!
Chasing debt can be both stressful and time-consuming, especially when you live far away from those owing you money, so why not leave it to the professionals at Honey Trap Gambia. With over 25 years’ experience in debt recovery and credit management, we work on a No Collection No Fee basis. This means you pay nothing unless we collect. Using our proven recovery formula, we can obtain the best result for you.
So stop chasing debt and start making money by leaving your collections to Honey Trap Gambia.
Who is Honey Trap Gambia?
Honey Trap Gambia is a division of Gambian Cheaters, Gambia’s only debt recovery agency. We specialise in recovering debt for a wide range of individuals, industries, and our local Gambian expert industry knowledge means we get the results you need. Another important factor that we take into account is the need to remain compliant with all local legislation and regulatory requirements.
Our services include telephone and written demands, field calls, skip tracing, litigation (litigation and enforcement) and mercantile enquiries, and our extensive data research capabilities give us a proven edge in all elements of the collection cycle in Gambia. The industries that we service include utilities, insurance, finance, retail, transport, professional services, trade, private business, medical, charity and community fraud.
Fill out the simple form below to initiate your debt recovery and to liaise with your Honey Trap Gambia Case Manager
In the event that the debt is not recovered by Honey Trap Gambia your Case Manager will liaise with you in regard to the next stage of the collection process.
At this stage your Case Manager would work together with Honey Trap Gambia’s lawyers, Solie Law Chambers, to pursue the debt further.
Honey Trap Gambia’s legal team will carefully assess your individual case in order to seek further instructions from you and suggest an appropriate course of action.
After obtaining instructions to proceed by you, proceedings will then be initiated through the issuing of the necessary Court documents, which will be served on the debtor by our own Field Services Division.
All legal costs associated legal services performed by Solie Law Chambers including drafting of Court documents, lodgement, service and obtaining and enforcing judgment will be in accordance with the Court Scale at that time.
The benefits of this are:
- It is in the best interest of our lawyers to resolve the matter in the most efficient and productive manner due to our investigative local research and knowledge here in Gambia.
- Your legal costs are more likely to be rewarded and recoverable in the event that you receive judgment in your favour due to our investigative local research and local law knowledge here in Gambia.
- At Honey Trap Gambia unless the original debt is recovered, no commission is payable to HTG. It is therefore in our best interest to ensure your debt is recovered successfully through the utilising of our experienced and highly qualified local law chambers.
Once judgment has been obtained, there are a number of enforcement options available through the Courts. These will be discussed with you in order to determine the best possible course of action to effect successful recovery of your moneys.
Enforcement procedures used to effectively recover moneys owed include:
- Statutory Demands (Winding up)
- Summons for Oral Examination
- Attachment of earnings (Garnish wages)
- Seizure and Sale (Writ of Execution through Bailiff)
Please note that the specific name for each enforcement procedure may vary…